As an online business, you must be aware how cut-throat the competition is, when it comes to ranking high on the Google search results page or getting more website traffic, especially in the light of the pandemic. So, to stand out from others and boost you digital presence, a 3D virtual tour is one of your best and most innovative bets. After all, visual content sticks to the viewer’s brain way more than plain text. In fact, websites that feature 360 degree photos witness a 27% higher conversion rate than those with the usual 2D images. So, you might well imagine how effective an interactive and realistic virtual tour can be!
Now, find out how Google virtual tours can improve your business’s online presence in multiple ways:
- More customer engagement – A high-quality 3D virtual tour can encourage your site visitors to interact more with your content and spend more time on it, thereby reducing the bounce rate. Your potential customers can get a better feel of what you offer, whether you are a café, spa, gym, hotel, college or even golf course, and trust you more. They will also consider you to be a progressive business that keeps up with the times to reach out to its target audience. And it can translate to higher customer satisfaction.
Read – Find Out Why Your Business Needs 3D Mapping for That Competitive Edge
- SEO boost and better Google ranking – Better customer engagement with a 360 degree virtual tour basically means that Google will reward your site by ranking it higher than others. That is because it will consider it more valuable, informative and relevant for searchers. The click-through rate will increase as potential customers will be curious about what your tour covers. Even if you have already optimized your textual content for the search engines by including the right keywords, a virtual tour will boost your SEO strategy by keeping site visitors hooked for long.
- Local search optimization – By adding a virtual tour to your Google My Business listing, you will show up more when someone in the locality searches for a business like you near him. And that is because Google will consider your listing to be more trustworthy as you are offering visual proof of your establishment and have nothing to hide.
- Easy to share or embed – It is pretty easy to embed a business 3D virtual tour on a website or social media page. And it can be shared quickly as well. This means, you will be able to reach a wider audience base than you previously could, or more site visitors. Hence, such tours are ideal for boosting brand awareness, promoting the features or benefits of your business or products, and getting conversions in the long run.
Read – Why Visual Marketing is the Future for Businesses
- Sensible move during the pandemic – The COVID pandemic has made it quite impossible for most people to visit restaurants, resorts, gyms, educational institutions or adventure parks in person. However, with a 3D virtual tour, you can help them make plans for when things go back to normal. They can explore your offerings from the comfort and safety of their homes and make an informed decision. This is also a good way to show them that you care about their pain points and are embracing new things to make life easy.
- Competitive edge – If your competitors are still using the same old 2D images on their websites to reel in traffic, this is the time to make the most of virtual tours. You will be offering an exciting and unique experience to your target audience this way, and can grab and hold their attention, generate more leads, and convince them to make a booking or buy something.
All in all, a 3D virtual tour for business can boost your global Google presence forever, despite being a one-time investment. No matter where your potential customers are located, they will be able to view your tour, visit your website and convert. So, are you ready to give your business new life with a virtual tour? Simply email to email@example.com and get expert help.