Did you know that the apartment rental industry in the USA is worth about $173.4 billion this year? Between 2015 and 2020, its market size has grown by around 1.7% annually. So, if you are planning to attract a steady flow of tenants who are willing to pay a good price for your rental property, you need to strengthen your online marketing strategy. And for that, you need visual content. Beautifully shot photos, videos and virtual tours can make your rental properties truly attractive and get a tenant fast.
Read on to know why the use of visual content is super effective:
- Grabs attention quickly – People are known to have very short attention spans when they are looking for something online. And when they are looking for a rental property, they are likely to miss or ignore those that are not attractive or don’t give them the necessary information in the first go. This is where visual content comes in handy. Pictures or videos grab attention in seconds, speak volumes about the property, and are easier to recall as well. A long-winded text description of your rental property won’t do that trick.
Read – Visual Content Strategy: How to Use Visuals to Get More ROI
- Builds trust and educates viewers –Even if you are a well-known realtor, here’s a big reason why you need visual content. Pictures, videos and especially virtual tours show possible tenants what your property actually looks like. They subconsciously realize that you are not trying to hide anything. And this builds their trust. Also, by highlighting the important aspects of your rental property, you can send tenants a subtle message as to why they should pick yours over others. The more information they have about your place, the easier it will be for them to take a decision.
- Helps tenants to visualize – These days, the competition in the real estate market is simply cut-throat. So, you need visual content that offers tenants an immersive and engaging experience. For example, a 360 degree virtual tour can help them visualize their life at your place. Tenants can explore every nook and cranny of your rental property at their own pace and whenever they want, without having to visit you. This can be especially helpful in the light of the pandemic, since most people are trying to minimize face-to-face interactions or are not too keen to step outside unless essential.
- Easy to share on social media– We don’t need to tell you how important social media platforms are, when it comes to marketing literally anything these days! And visual content needs social promotion to grab more eyeballs than you normal would with just your website. This is easy to ensure though, since people tend to share social posts with images more than textual posts. Platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest are especially effective in this case. When your pictures or videos start getting shared, more potential tenants will come across your property, submit queries or show interest. This will put you in a better position to negotiate the rent.
- Improves your search engine ranking – Did you know that search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo take social signals into account while ranking websites? And who doesn’t want to be there at the top? So, this means, if your social media posts get liked, shared or commented upon often, you will have a better chance of ranking high on the search results page. And, as we discussed, visual content is your best bet for effective social media marketing.
To wrap up, visual content can help you market your rental property more efficiently and attract a tenant faster. It is a smart way to boost your online marketing strategy and target potential customers. And if you are looking for visual content ideas that are apt for you, simply email us at email@example.com.
Read Also – Does Your Business Need a Virtual Tour?
If you are reading this, you are already aware that content marketing can boost your website’s organic traffic and generate more leads than paid advertising, when done right. However, with countless brands joining the bandwagon of content marketing, the field has become immensely competitive. So, to stand out, you need a smart visual content strategy. Why? Because when textual content is combined with relevant and attractive visuals, readers recall 65% of it even 3 days later. This means that visuals lead to better brand awareness and website traffic, which can lead to more conversions or sales. In other words, if you want to get greater returns by investing in content marketing, you cannot ignore visuals.
how exactly should you use visual content in business to get better ROI?
Read on to find out.
types of visual content should you use?
are some ways in which you can include visuals in your content to address
different needs and pain points of your prospective or current buyers.
- Charts and graphs for more information – A market research study showed how more people consume content that incorporates charts and graphs rather than only decorative images. This is because charts and graphs are data-rich visual content and drive the point home more easily than just words.
- Photos that appeal – Whether you wish to promote a food, travel or healthcare blog or website, well-shot, bright and crisp images are a good bet. Make sure they are relevant and choose the feature image with extra care. If you don’t have your own photos, pick stock photos that your audience can relate with, and not something generic. This will ensure better recall.
- Infographics for quick reading – Did you know that blogs with infographics get 12% more traffic than those without? The use of clean and relatable images, bold colors and crisp text make infographics easy to consume quickly. Also use catchy titles, include important statistics, and make it easy to share.
- Videos and virtual tours for realistic experiences – Globally,more than 50% marketers say that videos bring the maximum ROI. People can connect better with your brand through a video and remember your products more. Plus, a video that evokes powerful emotions can go viral too. Among visual content ideas, 360 degree virtual tours are also becoming popular as they let you explore a property without actually visiting it. Hotels, cafes, spas, colleges, gyms and golf courses can use these to attract more potential customers and engage them. You can add a virtual tour to your Google My Business listing to get more traffic.
can you guide the buyer journey with visuals?
consideration and decision are the three major stages of a prospective buyer’s
journey. So, at each stage, your visual content needs to address his mindset
- For instance, during the awareness stage,
your target reader or site visitor might not be able to identify what exactly
his problem is or what he needs a solution for. So, blog posts rich in images
or infographics might be helpful.
- Once your site visitor has identified his
problem, he will be looking for all possible solutions. So, during the consideration
stage, guides, case studies, whitepapers and e-books can help you get his
attention and establish your position as an industry leader who offers the best
solution. All such content formats should contain images, graphs and videos
- During the decision stage, you can use
product reviews or product comparisons that are image-rich to convince a site
visitor to convert. A virtual tour, demo video or a how-to guide with
screenshots of every step of using a particular product might help too.
All in all, to boost your online presence, search engine ranking and attract more traffic and leads, you need to embrace visual content marketing. Consistent efforts will increase your brand value and credibility, improve sales, expand your loyalty base and enhance ROI. Need help to come up with attractive and impactful visual content? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.